Vivo iQOO Neo Announced: Price and Features
Vivo announced the new mid-range phone Vivo iQOO Neo.
Vivo announces iQOO Neo by adding another mid-range phone. Featuring a fingerprint reader on a 6.39-inch screen, the device achieves a screen / body ratio of 90.0% thanks to its thin bezels and water drop notch.
Powered by Snapdragon 845 and equipped with liquid cooling, the device has 8 GB of RAM. It is also worth mentioning that it comes out of the box with Android Pie. It also comes with a choice of 64 or 128 GB of internal storage.
Using a triple camera array, the iQOO Neo uses a 12-megapixel Sony IMX 363 sensor as well as an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front there is a 12 Megapixel camera.
The iQOO Neo features a 4.500 mAh battery. It also supports a fast charge of 22.5 W and can reach from 0% to 50% charge in half an hour.
Vivo iQOO Neo comes in a choice of purple and black. The device’s price options are:
- 6 GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage – 1798 yuan
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage – 1998 yuan
- 8 GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage – 2098 yuan
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage – 2298 yuan
Vivo IQOO Neo Technical specifications:
- 6.39 inch Full HD + Super AMOLED display, 1080×2340 pixels, 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- The eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 + Adreno 630
- Android 9 based Funtouch OS 9
- 12 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP rear camera
- 12 MP front camera
- Fingerprint reader embedded in the screen
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 4,500 mAh battery, support 22.5 W fast charge