Redmi K20 Pro Becomes the World’s Fastest Phone
Redmi’s latest smartphone, the K20 Pro, has achieved 388,803 points from the AnTuTu tests, becoming the fastest phone in the world.
Businesses in the smartphone industry have begun to mix up with Chinese manufacturers becoming more active in the market. Both the performance and the equipment of the smartphones produced outperform the smart phones of the known brands.
AnTuTu tests for Redmi’s latest K20 Pro smartphone have made the K20 Pro the fastest phone in the world. While Xiaomi has managed to outperform OnePlus 7 Pro, which it considers to be its rival, the results seem to have a significant impact on the trend of the smartphone industry.
In the AnTuTu tests, the Redmi K20 Pro scored 388,803 points, surpassing the OnePlus 7 Pro, the highest-rated smartphone to date. Of course, it is not possible to say that these results are directly proportional to the actual usage, but Xiaomi pays great importance to numbers.
The company has also made these values to an advertising material. Sharing a tweet via Redmi India’s Twitter account, Xiaomi referred to the device’s superior performance:
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) June 17, 2019
Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
- Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6.39 inch 2340 × 1080 pixels Full HD + display
- 6GB RAM
- 20 megapixel f / 2.0 front camera
- 48 megapixel f / 1.75, 8 megapixel f / 2.4 and 13 megapixel f / 2.4 triple rear camera
- Fingerprint scanner embedded on the screen
- 4000 mAh battery with 27W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system